November 19th, 2018
RateSetter have offered to provide automatic accreditation to all Connective brokers from November 23, 2018. To facilitate the process, they have asked us to provide them with the following details for each of our brokers:
• Business name
• Name of principal owner
• Name of each staff member to be accredited (and their role)
• ACL number
• Credit Representative number
• Connective ID
• Business address
• Business phone and mobile
• Email address.
If you would prefer that Connective does not provide this information to RateSetter, then you can opt-out of the automatic accreditation process.
Please let us know that you’d like to opt-out by 5.00 pm AEDST, Friday 23 November 2018. To make it easy, we’ve already sent you an email with an opt-out button, so you can do it with one click. However, if you have not received your easy opt-out email, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find several articles about RateSetter’s great products and services on our blog here.
In summary, some features and benefits of RateSetter include:
• Australia’s leading peer-to-peer lender.
• Unsecured Personal Loans for any worthwhile purpose up to $45,000.
• A full range of other consumer loan products including car loans.
• Competitive rates from 4% to 10% per annum.
• Rated 4.8 out of 5 on productreview.com.au.
• Over 1000 loans settled by Connective brokers in under two years.
• Flexible repayment terms ranging from 1 to 5 years.
• No early exit fees or early repayment penalties.
• Typically, your customer only needs to supply ID and 3 months of bank statements.
To find out more, visit https://www.ratesetter.com.au/ or simply chat with your local Broker Support Manager today.