The Adviser live – EOFY special: Asset finance in focus
As the financial year has closed, now is the time many small businesses will be reviewing their finances and will be looking into accessing the right financing to support the growth of their business for the new year ahead.
In June, The Adviser and a panel of leaders in the asset finance space including Connective’s Brent Starrenburg, revealed the key trends in SME finance at the moment, unveiled their tips and strategies for delivering solutions to small businesses at this time of year, and outlined the support systems that are available to brokers working in the asset finance space.
If you missed ‘The Adviser Live – EOFY Special: Asset finance in focus’ webcast, you can watch the full recording below. Hear what Brent Starrenburg, Head of Connective Asset Finance, outlines as his top tips for brokers looking to write more asset finance deals.
- What SMEs think about future business growth
- How a leading asset finance broker deliver solutions to their clients
- How lenders and aggregators are offering training and support to finance brokers
- Annie Kane, Editor, The Adviser
- Brent Starrenburg, Head of Asset Finance, Connective
- Christian Fedrigo, Head of Sales and Distribution, GetCapital
- Josh Ugo, Director, Finicky Finance