Connective Home Loans Series
One brand. Four funders. Delivering more solutions, more customers, more often
About the series
The Connective Home Loans webinar series will deliver you the latest product and market insights from our portfolio of products and the four funders behind them. The series is designed to be educational, informative and provide you practical advice for you to implement tools and strategies to grow your business.find out more
Maximising growth opportunities post COVID-19
“Maximising growth opportunities post COVID-19”, hosted by Head of Connective Home Loans, Michael Goerner. Michael will be joined by Neal Ellis, Director Preston Rowe Paterson Australasia, a leading property advisory services firm specialising in valuation as well as property market and economic research.
Neal provided an update on key market trends and opportunities you can leverage during the coming months in the wake of COVID-19.
Each of our funders also joined us for an interactive panel discussion to share their latest insights and product updates.
• Connective Home Loans performance, and insights since COVID-19
• National market trends for the residential and commercial sector
• Opportunities to leverage for the next quarter
• Funder updates including insights and lessons learnt since COVID-19
• Product changes to be aware of
Generating leads and identifying growth opportunities this spring
This webinar will provide you practical tips and resources to identify opportunities and drive leads. We will cover how to generate leads and provide guidance on how to convert leads using a suite of resources available to you.
This webinar will cover:
- Connective Home Loans trends and insights for spring
- How to generate leads and create long term client relationships
- How to leverage our lead generation resources to drive growth.
Digital Lender Splendour: Preparing for best interest duty (BID)
Time and day TBC October 2020
Details to follow