The year in review
December 3rd, 2012
It has been another prenominal year for us here at Connective. And we couldn’t have done it without your continued support.
When we look back at what we have been up to over the last 12months, it’s been pretty busy. Here are a few of the highlights:
- Massive membership growth – number two in the industry in terms of broker numbers
- Big volumes – eclipsing $1.3B consistently each month
- Connective Home Loans and Connective TV First Birthdays
- Victorian Telstra Business Award Finalists
- New office – Moved into our spacious new office at our Collins St address
- Best innovator and best IT platform
- Bolstered resources for growth, significant focus on WA & SA
- Connective Mag for iPad
- MercuryLite release
- Connective Community lends a hand to a range of important charities.
- Conference sees its highest ever attendance numbers
- Launch Connective Socialise and our new Website offering
We would like to take this opportunity to say thank you, and we look forward to sharing a success 2013 with you.