Best interests duty education hub
Prepare your business with our best interests duty guide
6 education modules to help you prepare for the BID
Get in touch with our Compliance Team
If you need help getting your business best interests duty ready get in touch with our Compliance Team now.
- Customer loan product fact sheets
- Hayne Royal Commission Response - Protecting Consumers: Legislation and Explanatory Memorandum
- Hayne Royal Commission Response - Protecting Consumers (Mortgage Brokers) Regulations and Explanatory Statement
- Regulatory Guidance 273 Mortgage Brokers - Best Interests Duty Regulatory Guidelines
1. Best interests duty 101
Learn how to prepare your business with our checklist, educate your clients and ensure you have a suitable lender panel.
2. How to prepare your business for BID
In this module you'll learn how to prepare your business, educate your clients and ensure you have a suitable lender panel.
3. A Step by step guide to acting in your customers’ best interests
In this module, we give you a step by step guide to acting in your customers' best interests.
4: Understanding the conflict priority rule
In this module, learn what the conflict priority rule is, how it applies to you, and what steps you need to take to comply.
5: Understanding conflicted remuneration
In this module, learn what conflicted remuneration is and when it applies to you.